Inquiry & Booking
Basically, the following rules of conduct apply, which are already known from other areas
– Keep at least 2 metres distance between yourself and strangers
– Wear mouth and nose protection – FFP2 masks are mandatory in the ski area, shops and public transport
– Wash your hands several times a day
– Refrain from shaking hands when greeting people.
– Sneeze or cough into the crook of your arm or into a handkerchief
– Pay for goods and services contactless wherever possible
– Do not travel at signs of illness and avoid all contacts
Booking & Arrival
Bring your own mouth-nose protection: We ask you to bring your own mouth-nose protection.
Online Check In: To shorten the check in on site, we ask you to send us all missing data in advance. We will send you a corresponding e-mail before your arrival.
Breakfast buffet: Our breakfast buffet will be available to you in full and in the usual quality.
Wearing a mouth-nose protection: In the buffet area we ask you to wear a mouth-nose protection. Disinfect your hands: We ask you to disinfect your hands before going to the buffet.
Hygiene has always been a top priority for us: All areas are thoroughly cleaned every day and cleaned with disinfectant-based cleaning agents in accordance with current hygiene standards. Working with a mask or face shield: For your safety, all employees wear mouth/nose protection or a face shield. You will find that a true smile can always be read from the eyes. Disinfection dispensers: Since it is not possible to wash your hands everywhere, there are numerous disinfection dispensers available to you as a guest in the hotel.
Keep your distance: Please also observe the general minimum distance of one meter in the spa area. Our relaxation room offers various lounger options, please also keep the distance here and if necessary leave a lounger free in between. Maximum number of people: For each area there is a different maximum number of people allowed to be there at the same time. You will find a corresponding notice in front of each sauna/steam bath and also the relaxation room.
We adhere to all legally prescribed behavioral measures and regulations and do everything to protect your health and safety. At the same time we would like to react flexibly to restrictions or relaxations in the individual areas. Therefore, we keep you up to date on all measures, constantly make adjustments and reserve the right to make any changes.
For the summer season 2021 special booking conditions apply
– you may cancel your booking without charge up to 8 days prior to your arrival
– 7 days up to 1 day prior to your arrival: a fee of 90% of the booking amount applies
– In case of later arrival and/or earlier departure or a No-Show we will charge the total booking amount.- no deposit required
We recommend concluding travel insurance. Click here to find more information in case of travel implications due to Covid-19. Calculate premium and purchase online via Europäische Reiseversicherung.