Inquiry & Booking
Location & Arrival
Our Aparthotel Alpin Life is located in the center of St. Anton, right next to the cable cars. In only about 250 meters you reach the pedestrian zone. The ideal starting point for your summer and winter vacation!
There are plenty of free parking spaces available directly at our hotel. A registration is not necessary.
How to find our Aparthotel Alpin Life
Not all roads lead to Rome. To help you find your way to the Arlberg and to the Aparthotel Alpin life, we have listed various links for your journey here. We look forward to seeing you and wish you a safe journey.
Aparthotel Alpin Life
6580 St. Anton am Arlberg
ATTENTION! Vignettes are compulsory on all Austrian freeways and expressways (also on S16). Vignettes are available at all gas stations.
- via Salzburg – Kufstein – Innsbruck – Landeck – to St. Anton am Arlberg
- via Munich – Fern Pass – Imst – Landeck – to St. Anton am Arlberg
- via Stuttgart – Lindau – Bregenz – Feldkirch – Bludenz – Arlberg Pass or Arlberg Tunnel – to St. Anton am Arlberg
- via Zurich – St. Gallen or Sargans – Feldkirch – Bludenz – Arlberg Pass or Arlberg Tunnel – to St. Anton am Arlberg
Choose the airport Innsbruck, Zurich, Munich, Salzburg or Friedrichshafen for your journey to St. Anton am Arlberg. You can easily reach St. Anton am Arlberg by rental car or cab service.
- Innsbruck airport (approx. 1 hour away, approx. 100 km) www.innsbruck-airport.com
- Airport Zurich (approx. 2 hours away, approx. 200 km) www.flughafen-zuerich.ch
- Munich airport (approx. 3 hours away, approx. 300 km) www.munich-airport.com
- Salzburg Airport (approx. 3 hours away, approx. 300 km) www.salzburg-airport.com
- Friedrichshafen Airport (approx. 1 1/2 hours away, approx. 125 km) www.bodensee-airport.eu
- Taxi Harry from St. Anton www.harry.co.at
- Der Antoner – Cab company Jan Eiter
- Bus transfer between Zurich and St. Anton www.arlbergexpress.com